Accounts and Admin Assistant
Scanstrut is an award winning market leader in the design and manufacture of installation solutions for marine electronics. The company is growing at a rapid rate and we are looking to expand our accounts team to assist with the growing responsibilities of the business.
The successful candidate will offer support to the existing sales and accounts teams. This will largely involve the data entry and processing of both sales and purchases.
Qualifications and experience
- The candidate will be expected to have knowledge of accounts and accounting processes. Dedicated accounts qualifications are not essential, but relevant experience in the field of accounts and admin would be expected, and a GCSE Maths grade C or above (or equivalent).
- The role requires the candidate to have good communication skills, be highly organised and will be able to self-task. The candidate must be able to work autonomously, but be happy working as part of a small, dynamic team.
- The candidate must have an attention to detail and the ability to work methodically and accurately.
- Processing sales invoices
- Sales entry
- Issuing customer statements, dealing with queries on the ledger
- Credit control
- Entering purchase invoices against purchase orders raised, highlighting discrepancies
- Reconciling supplier accounts to statements, dealing with queries
- General admin
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org