Vacancy: Product Design Engineer
A fantastic opportunity for a talented and ambitious Product Designer.
Scanstrut is an international market leader in the design and manufacture of outdoor and marine equipment.
Our brands are Scanstrut, Lifedge and ROKK.
Our products are used on bikes, helicopters, kayaks, racing yachts and powerboats.
We make solutions for Apple, Garmin, Raymarine, Sunseeker and Beneteau.
Our products are used globally, from Australia to the Arctic, from Vancouver to Dubai.
We are a small, dynamic team based in a new building just outside Exeter, between the moors and the sea.
We are cyclists, windsurfers and runners.
We are united by the common traits of talent, energy and endeavour and we’re looking for the same in you.
This is a unique role in that you will be involved in the development of new products from research to concept to full production during your time with the company.
You will have hands on experience, from idea to final product, and see your work go to market. You will talk to end customers who have used your design at sea, in the air or on the track.
The details, you’ll need to be:
- Outstanding in sketch skills and have a flair for product styling.
- Proficient at SolidWorks/FEA analysis and 3D rendering. (Keyshot)
- Competent with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Have strong model making, prototyping and workshop fabrication skills.
- Have a good understanding of materials and process and how to apply them.
Start date tbc, but as soon as possible.
How to apply:
CV, letter and work examples (2MB) to email@example.com
Please address cover letter to Tom Reed.
Don’t wait too long: closing date for applications: 31st October.