Scanstrut Marketing Graduate Internship
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Performing market analysis and research
- Supporting the marketing manager in daily administrative tasks
- A leading role in our ROKK Pioneer scout scheme
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talent marketing intern to join our marketing team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies, but also an exciting opportunity to be the driving force in content creation as well as being a lead role in developing & liaising with our ROKK Scout students and brand ambassadors.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing manager in all stages of marketing. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in B2B & B2C marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research
- Support the marketing manager in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities
- Content creation & cultivation
- A lead role in liaising with ROKK Scouts & brand pioneers
- Social Media community management
- Prepare sales presentations
- Manage and update company databases and systems
- Help organise marketing events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Joomla web experience
- Knowledge of Mail Chimp
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Premier Pro
- Understanding of relationship/partnership marketing
This is a full-time position 8.30 – 5.00 Monday to Friday
Start date tbc, but as soon as possible.
How to apply:
CV and Cover Letter (2MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t wait too long: closing date for applications: 19th May